Michael Self will lead the field to green Sunday’s Sioux Chief PowerPEX 200 presented by Federated Car Care at Toledo Speedway. Self, a two-time winner this year in ARCA set a fast lap of 15.777 seconds/114.090 miles per hour.
“This is my third career pole in something like one hundred career races,” Self joked afterwards. “We definitely can credit the driver, I am not the greatest qualifier by any means. All the credit goes to my Venturini Motorsports guys. They bust their butts to get these cars right. I wasn’t comfortable here when we tested and they got to work and made the changes we needed and got us the pole.”
Chandler Smith will start outside of the front row qualifying second with a lap of 15.781 seconds/114.061 miles per hour. Venturini Motorsports captured the top-three spots in qualifying after Christian Eckes earned the third starting spot with a lap of 15.826 seconds/113.737 miles per hour.
The Sioux Chief PowerPEX 200, round four of the Sioux Chief Short Track Challenge for ARCA Menards Series races held on tracks one mile in length and under, will go green Sunday at 2 pm ET. The race will be shown live on MAVTV. Tickets are available at the gate or by calling (419) 727-1100. ARCA for Me members can access free live timing & scoring, live track updates, and live chat at ARCARacing.com. New users can register for free with a valid email address at ARCARacing.com/login.
- Michael Self (No. 25 Sinclair Lubricants Toyota
- Chandler Smith (No. 20 Craftsman/828 Logistics Toyota
- Christian Eckes (No. 15 JBL Audio Toyota)
- Ty Gibbs (No. 18 Monster Energy/ORCA Coolers/Terrible Herbst/Advanced Auto Parts Toyota)
- Bret Holmes (No. 23 Holmes II Excavation/Toledo Mud Hens Chevrolet)
- Corey Heim (No. 22 Speedway Children Charities Ford)
- Carson Hocevar (No. 28 Scott’s/KBR Development Chevrolet)
- Travis Braden (No. 27 Matrix Care/Consonus Health Care/Liberty Village Ford)
- Sam Mayer (No. 21 Chevy Accessories Chevrolet)
- Tanner Gray (No. 54 Durst/Gray Motorsports/Valvoline Toyota)
- Joe Graf Jr. (No. 77 Eat Sleep Race Ford)
- Hailie Deegan (No. 55 Venturini Motorsports Toyota)
- Alex Clubb (No. 03 A. Clubb Lawn Care Ford)
- Tommy Vigh Jr. (No. 10 Extreme Kleaner/ Menards Toyota)
- Dick Doheny (No. 1 Doheny Racing Chevrolet)
- Mike Basham (No. 69 Kimmel Racing Ford)
- Tim Richmond (No. 06 GreatRailing.com Dodge)
- Rick Clifton (No. 11 Fast Track High Performance Racing Ford)